Thanks for being part of Planet Hair. We work hard to make our salon the best in Wichita. Now we need your vote to let the rest of our city know!
Planet Hair has been nominated for Wichita Magazine’s “The Best of Wichita 2014.” We need your help to win. Please go to the Wichita Magazine website and vote for Planet Hair for Best Salon. You have until December 31 and you can vote more than once.
Thanks! We appreciate your love and support,
Your friends at Planet Hair
Tod and Stormie were on the Brett & Sierra Show on KSCW-TV on Tuesday to talk about fall hair trends! Check it out here:
Doesn’t your dad deserve to feel great from head to toe? Give him a little extra TLC this Father’s Day with some luxurious Aveda Men products and gift certificates from Planet Hair.
Just in time for Father’s Day, Aveda has put together an Aveda Men Grooming Essentials kit featuring travel sizes of our favorite men’s products. This manly kit includes shampoo and conditioner to soothe and relieve the scalp; grooming clay to give hair definition and strong hold, with a matte finish; and dual action aftershave to moisturize skin and reduces razor burn and in-grown hairs.
Give us a call at 316-267-8000 and show your Dad some love!
Yikes! Christmas is only a few days away. Do you have all your shopping done?
On Saturday, December 22nd we have some some last minute specials to help you finish up your shopping, for gifts or for yourself!
20% off Aveda Products
20% off Votivo Candles
Get a $10 bonus gift certificate with the purchase of a gift certificate of $50 or more
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from your friends at Planet Hair!
Ever wonder how celebrities always have such beautiful, thick hair? For most, it wasn’t because they were born with it. It’s because they’re wearing hair extensions! Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan and most of the celebrities rocking long locks couldn’t have the fabulous hair they do without extensions.
Hair extensions are becoming one of the most popular hair services available – and not just with celebrities. Our clients love that it’s possible to have the longer, thicker, beautiful hair they’ve always dreamed of, in just a few hours.
Facts about extensions:
- Extensions do more than add length. You can add volume and thickness, perfect for fine, limp or thinning hair.
- Think your hair is too short for extensions? Hair as short as three inches can have extensions applied.
- We are certified to use Great Lengths Hair extensions, the highest quality 100 percent human hair extensions we’ve found. This means you can wash and style your hair using blow dryers and irons, just like you usually do.
- Our extensions are bonded to your own hair with an extremely gentle, high-tech method that uses keratin, which is very similar to human hair. Other techniques such as welding, waxing, gluing or knotting the hair, can strain your natural hair and cause damage.
- We use small, individual strands of hair to give you a more natural look. If extensions are heavier than your own hair, they’ll cause damage and break off hair.
- Maintaining hair extension is easy. We include special shampoo, conditioner and a brush with our extension packages so you have exactly what you need to take care of your hair.
Why should celebrities have all the fun? Call us today at 316-267-8000 for your free consultation and find out how you can have the hair of your dreams!
Loving their extensions!
When you love something, you naturally want to share it with your friends. That’s why your referrals are our favorite way to welcome new guests into our salon! We appreciate your help in spreading the word about Planet Hair and have come up with a way to make it even easier for you to tell people about us.
Have friends you want to send to Planet Hair? Pick up some of our new Share the Beauty cards! You’ll be the hero when you give your friends this special offer to get 20 percent off any service just for trying Planet Hair. To show you our appreciation you’ll receive an 8 ounce Aveda Shampure Shampoo and Conditioner, a $21 value for each new guest you send us.
We’re pleased to introduce Erin Fortune to our customer service team. Erin comes to us with six years experience in salon management and customer service. She’s also a freelance makeup artist, and has had her work published in the Wichita Eagle, Naked City and Splurge. Erin has worked on ads for local stores like Section 37 and Johnson’s and has done stage work in Las Vegas.
Erin loves to make women feel beautiful and creates looks ranging from simple to dramatic. She especially loves glamorous up makeup, complete with big, beautiful lashes. Want to see what she’d do with your makeup? Erin is available for makeup lessons by appointment, and will start offering our clients complimentary makeup touchups on Saturdays.